Anybody on here

they haven't managed to get their golden ticket yet? I was going to leave it last minute (cashflow etc) but decided to get them Saturday. Glad I did now. Work away and getting there midweek would have been a mare.

Anybody out there waiting until Friday payday?

Not often I get a bit twitchy about a game but this one seems a bit special to me. Would be superb if we could sell out.

What I would do for a flamin home win and then some serious....................

:drinking45:

KOTK

Edited by Kingofdikebab

they haven't managed to get their golden ticket yet? I was going to leave it last minute (cashflow etc) but decided to get them Saturday. Glad I did now. Work away and getting there midweek would have been a mare.

Anybody out there waiting until Friday payday?

Not often I get a bit twitchy about a game but this one seems a bit special to me. Would be superb if we could sell out.

What I would do for a flamin home win and then some serious....................

:drinking45:

KOTK

No, I am not worried in the slightest - probably because I already have got my Willie Wonka ticket for Saturday.

Win or lose, we'll have a Booze :drinking66:

By my calculations KOTK there are approx 1800 left :)

1500 left as per official site meaning approx 7400 gone. Not unthinkable that the rest could go but I will be happy if we shift another 1000. Thick end of 13000 would be nice. That said, pleased I didn't wait until Friday and end up risking the prospect getting poshed wet through in the lookers lower.

As it stands I could only get two seats together in the Chaddy :zigga:

Come on you blue boys!!!!!

KOTK

1500 left as per official site meaning approx 7400 gone. Not unthinkable that the rest could go but I will be happy if we shift another 1000. Thick end of 13000 would be nice. That said, pleased I didn't wait until Friday and end up risking the prospect getting poshed wet through in the lookers lower.

As it stands I could only get two seats together in the Chaddy :zigga:

Come on you blue boys!!!!!

KOTK

I know that a few of my mates were umming and arring as to when to get them. I am not sure if they have sorted them yet - I hope they have or it'll cost me a fortune in text messages!!

Guest oa_exile
fish site says 1500 left which means 11500 crowd at least where as my claculations say 11900 at least so article should have said less than 1500 left and crowd of 12000 at least, reads much better.

Eh ? :blink: Capacity at BP is 13,273 which does not include Press , Executive , Directors , Disabled , etc

Guest oa_exile
Lol....I see the Admin of the site are working in weird and wonderful ways :wink:

lol :grin: has this "happened" to you yet :wink: ........... that's a good boy :)

On a serious note anyone had or having this problem send me a PM and i'll sort it B)

Cheers Exile

OWTB Admin

Guest oa_exile
so where did u get them incorrect capacity figures from then?

"How very dare you" question my answer :blink:

Incorrect ! , "how very, very dare you !

18.jpg