same old >>>>>> season

yeah good one mate, great debating i now see that i was wrong and drinking at least once a week is fine for a footballer, all the nutritionists are also wrong there all on a wind up just to keep 0000 on his toes. nothing gets past him obviously. are you poirot in disguise?

Your crzy! You really think a few beers once a week is going to effect their fitness that much. deay me.... I bet the majority of prem footballers have a few beers every week. And people like you think you know enough to pass judgement on shez....

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most will agree that the ultimate disciplinarian when it comes to managing players' habits is Sir Alex. And even he will allow his players to have a drink the night after a match if they don't have another match midweek (but woe betide them if they end up in the Sunday papers... :grin: ).

So, do those who believe fitness, nutrition, discipline are lacking at Latics have any grounds for this? Any inside knowledge? Or just speculation? I agree by the way that our fitness levels were best under Dowie, and that they possibly could be better now. But I have absolutely no information, hearsay or otherwise, that makes me think there's a problem.

Guest oa_exile
Perhaps the answer to the general mediocrity of this season's team might lie in letting the players have a couple of pints-but at half-time. Maybe they ought to troop off to the Lookers bar instead of down the tunnel.

Now you are being silly :blink:

There is not enough room the fit the 1st team squad and coaching staff in there at HT ! :grin: