Player of the season.

some people are never happy

were in legaue 1 not the prem

were not going to get a top class keeper!

you have to expect him and all the rest of the players to cock up. thats why they play in league 1

Never happy??? Quite the opposite...

Not a top class keeper.. just a good one not past his sell by date... He doesnt cock up hes just bad..

Never happy??? Quite the opposite...

Not a top class keeper.. just a good one not past his sell by date... He doesnt cock up hes just bad..

ye ano wt u mean tbh. he is not the best keeper ive seen, even at this level but still think he has done quite well this season.

i think he started slow and has picked up since and has been doing well

wouldn't have him as my player of the year but i don't think he has let anybody down this season

Yeah about 14/15 clean sheets playing a large part of the season with niggling injuries behind a back 4 not playing all that well is appalling form isn't it. I know he hasn't been at his best in many games and he has limitations but the same can be said for every player in our squad

I don't know if Crossley should be runner up Gemma. He has had the benefit of a fairly stable pair of centre backs in front of him. This is one of the main reasons that he has looked better than he is. The shot stopping he does has been from 18yards plus out and that gives him plenty of time to set himself. He hasn't any pace left and I would hate to see him one on one with a forward bearing down on him. He may well have had this but I can't recall a situation like that this season.

Rubes has been a revelation since joining us and I particularly liked his interview with BBC sport the other week. He thinks we are still in the melting pot for the playoffs and that is good to hear from one of the playing staff.

I don't know if Crossley should be runner up Gemma. He has had the benefit of a fairly stable pair of centre backs in front of him. This is one of the main reasons that he has looked better than he is. The shot stopping he does has been from 18yards plus out and that gives him plenty of time to set himself. He hasn't any pace left and I would hate to see him one on one with a forward bearing down on him. He may well have had this but I can't recall a situation like that this season.

Rubes has been a revelation since joining us and I particularly liked his interview with BBC sport the other week. He thinks we are still in the melting pot for the playoffs and that is good to hear from one of the playing staff.

I went for Crossley as 2nd simply because i couldn't think of anything else and when he has been called upon he has more often than not been there.

I know Hazell is very popular and he has been steady enough but i just see him as a stedy league one defender, nothing more nothing less.

But thats football, everyone has a different view and sees things differently

hahahaha good 1 lol.

i agree with you tbh that he is not been good this season but :censored: ???

we all seen he has potential and hasnt been showing this season compared to last season.

allott by a country mile,followed very closely by hazell,davies,crossley and eardly.