Punk Gigs @ Whittles

diggle

• 2 weeks later...

was a crackin night and very busy as well ;) cheers to the whittles regulars for making us feel welcome. next up in oldham is this......

3crflyer.jpg

and if your going down to see the dead kennedys in manchester next sunday (25th may) get down to the RETRO BAR early and check this out.....

cuteflylong.jpg

Edited by diggle

• 3 weeks later...

I can also confirm that the Salford Jets will be playing a gig at Whittles on the 12th July. I was supposed to be going along to see them as im good mates with Mike Sweeney (radio DJ who never shuts up) and he is the lead singer of the Jets. Trouble is im at a go karting day with Cable comms and then at a BBQ at the owners house in Stockport.

Gutted :disappointed:

I can also confirm that the Salford Jets will be playing a gig at Whittles on the 12th July. I was supposed to be going along to see them as im good mates with Mike Sweeney (radio DJ who never shuts up) and he is the lead singer of the Jets. Trouble is im at a go karting day with Cable comms and then at a BBQ at the owners house in Stockport.

Gutted :disappointed:

Come to 3CR instead - tis a reet laff!

Missed Lowlife (sorry chaps) - saw Kirkz - quality mixture of mayhem and noise with bits of sks inbetween - very likeable group o lads indeed - and as for the legend that is 3CR - what can I say - quality - get me on me tiptoes shouting every time - and never any less funny - great nite - cheers Digs - shame about the turnout though!!

eh up lezzy, cheers for coming down mate. forgot to get a drink in :( sorry bout that. a lot less punters than less month which was strange but there u go. problem with putting older punk bands on like lowlife and 3CR is that everyone has seen them 1000's of times before and tend to sit outside. did u notice that there was more people in the beer garden than inside when the bands were on. ha ha. cheers anyway mate.

• 3 weeks later...