Ronnie Moore any worse than him?

See has signed a new contract with Tranmere unlucky for them. Worst manager in history of Oldham anyone agree?

Laughable comment, ok the football wasn't pretty, but he kept us up then we finished 10th. Worst manager in our history FFS!

BT was bad, I felt for him when he got attacked.

aye he said he is looking forward to taking them into the championship....heard that before.....in fairness he has had them in and around the playoffs so good luck to him.....

he is a football genious

BT was bad, I felt for him when he got attacked.

I remember during the Bolton game I'd heard a few whispers he'd been attacked.

Got home, Granada news on and the first story was "TALBOT ATTACK!".

It was unfortunate but his little jig he did to try and dodge them was very funny :lol:

He made some strange decisions but for me Wadsworth was right up there with the worst with his Stellar Group connections. All very odd.

10th in the league but the worst football ive ever seen. He was a bollock with the fans and the players just an all round nob.

Yeah a 'bollock' with the same fans that have been berating Shez and a team of kids since November last year.............

I remember during the Bolton game I'd heard a few whispers he'd been attacked.

Got home, Granada news on and the first story was "TALBOT ATTACK!".

It was unfortunate but his little jig he did to try and dodge them was very funny :lol:

He made some strange decisions but for me Wadsworth was right up there with the worst with his Stellar Group connections. All very odd.

7-1 Cardiff that made me feel sick.

Yeah a 'bollock' with the same fans that have been berating Shez and a team of kids since November last year.............

Il just point out to you Im not one of those fans but honestly the football played under moore was painful to watch, At least with Sheridans style your are more likely to see decent enough football.

Il just point out to you Im not one of those fans but honestly the football played under moore was painful to watch, At least with Sheridans style your are more likely to see decent enough football.

Not arguing with the quality of football under Moore, it was often crap and I've never been so embarassed by the pile of tripe we served up on a cold Sunday lunch-time in rural Staffordshire in a televised FA Cup tie vs Chasetown BUT I do take exception to the comment of 'worst manager' in our history. Christ all mighty we had to apply for re-election in the 60s, the season we were relegated from the Prem I watched some of the worst tripe i've ever seen us serve up and that was under Joe 'The Messiah' Royle. Same too can be said in Ritchie's three years in charge, Warcock's season and a bit and of course the managerial genius duo that was 'Sharvey'. Not forgetting Wadsworth's sign every player in the world transfer policy and how crap were we at home under Dowie?????

Not arguing with the quality of football under Moore, it was often crap and I've never been so embarassed by the pile of tripe we served up on a cold Sunday lunch-time in rural Staffordshire in a televised FA Cup tie vs Chasetown BUT I do take exception to the comment of 'worst manager' in our history. Christ all mighty we had to apply for re-election in the 60s, the season we were relegated from the Prem I watched some of the worst tripe i've ever seen us serve up and that was under Joe 'The Messiah' Royle. Same too can be said in Ritchie's three years in charge, Warcock's season and a bit and of course the managerial genius duo that was 'Sharvey'. Not forgetting Wadsworth's sign every player in the world transfer policy and how crap were we at home under Dowie?????

Ok point taken but still IMO he wasnt good

Guest oa_exile

........... you forgot some of the crap that was dished up last season as well.

When I look back at the last 14 years it makes you wonder why we all bother :lol: ............ but we do :latics: