Help Latics pictures

A mate at work has just finished a course in fine art and has offered to do me a picture of Boundary Park/Latics - I want the on when Redfearn has jsut scored the penalty against wednesday in 91 just as Holden jumps up - Does anyone know where i can get this online, or any other recommendations of pictures with links...any help would be appreciated - cheers

Wonder if you could get a still from the TV footage.

thats the one i want from behind but the video is blurry as, may well go with the redders strikig the ball option because i can get that clear enough i think, made up with the lad, just done degree and said he'll do it me a couple of feet long for a nice bottle...

Guest oa_exile
thats the one i want from behind but the video is blurry as, may well go with the redders strikig the ball option because i can get that clear enough i think, made up with the lad, just done degree and said he'll do it me a couple of feet long for a nice bottle...

Here is the Video footage

redders2.gif

also the pickie is on the OWTB T Shirt

redders1-1.jpg

I am sure if you ask Stevie_J nicely he might let you use the pickie :wink:

Here is the Video footage

redders2.gif

also the pickie is on the OWTB T Shirt

redders1-1.jpg

How would i get that picture full size and clear... not the best with the pc, even though im sat in front of one in utter misery for 8 hours a day - cheers for the ideas

Guest oa_exile
How would i get that picture full size and clear... not the best with the pc, even though im sat in front of one in utter misery for 8 hours a day - cheers for the ideas

.............or maybe I should have put "Ask Stevie for a copy of the original" :)