Midlands exiles

tony4938

I have just moved to the midlands from Dorset, and now no longer work every weekend so i can start to go to more home and away games over the season. So is there anybody in the midlands who regulary travel to games and wouldn't mind me tagging along?

I have just moved to the midlands from Dorset, and now no longer work every weekend so i can start to go to more home and away games over the season. So is there anybody in the midlands who regulary travel to games and wouldn't mind me tagging along?

watch out Tony - you will be recruited to the BALLS massiv in no time... they are all a bit odd, i'd just go on my own if I were you... :wink:

BALLS???????

Sure Diego will be around to fill you in soon.... bunch of wierdo's who live in Burton :wink: ...

I'm sure they will be more than happy to have another midlander to swell the ranks... however you are always free to join the true masses heading to games from Bristol and London...

BALLS???????

Welcome to the Midlands Tony. Ignore these regional representatives who have no qualms about spreading their Latics supporters' group nets far and wide. Here in the nations's capital of the brewing and Marmite mining industries, we jealously protect membership of our select group of Burton Area Loyal Latics Supporters, in order to maintain its quality.

BALLS does not include Warwickshire, but we don't mind giving a lift to anyone, even OASIS members. The only drawback is that our personal situation requires us to leave Burton-on-Trent by 8.00am on home matchdays (even midweek) to be in Oldham by 10.00am. Perhaps that's why some see us as weird! :mmm:

I think warwickshire latics who is based in Rugby may be your best bet. Suggest you PM him/her.

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

Drop me message

When i have any space in the car you are more than welcome

From Nuneaton eh that's a very strange place they all have 6 fingers on each hand have you noticed that

However looks like 4 from here home and away most of the time but will let you know fella

Hi All,

I'm based out of Warwick so am available for lifts as well, though they tend to be early starts if OWTB FC are playing.

Feel free to get in touch tho - that goes for all Mids and Southern 'tics

Cheers

Rob

Drop me message

When i have any space in the car you are more than welcome

From Nuneaton eh that's a very strange place they all have 6 fingers on each hand have you noticed that

However looks like 4 from here home and away most of the time but will let you know fella

PM'd you mate