Main Stand Bars

Since Saturday will be the first time I've been in the Main Stand and able to drink alcohol (old enough and not driving) how easy is it to get served at half-time? Do you need to pre-order or can you still get served if you don't (if they do pre-order)? Or will I have to make up some 'special' Coke?

Does that come in liquid or powder form ? :lol:

Liquid but then again you can get the stuff which is more commonly associated with powder in liquid form if you know where+who to ask so that doesn't say a lot. But recreational use of that is not my sort of thing

Liquid but then again you can get the stuff which is more commonly associated with powder in liquid form if you know where+who to ask so that doesn't say a lot. But recreational use of that is not my sort of thing

Couldn't point me in the right direction could you sir??

Couldn't point me in the right direction could you sir??

I wouldn't no, but if I were after such a thing and I'm not I might try some dentists/hospitals/doctors with some unscrupulous morals but in NO way whatsoever do I suggest you try the same places ;)

Since Saturday will be the first time I've been in the Main Stand and able to drink alcohol (old enough and not driving) how easy is it to get served at half-time? Do you need to pre-order or can you still get served if you don't (if they do pre-order)? Or will I have to make up some 'special' Coke?

you can still buy a pint at half time,but it's a lot easier to order one before the game starts,when you pay they give you a ticket with a number on it,hand it back to them at half time and hey presto one flat beer.ktf.

you can still buy a pint at half time,but it's a lot easier to order one before the game starts,when you pay they give you a ticket with a number on it,hand it back to them at half time and hey presto one flat beer.ktf.

I could never quite understand why in the Royle Bar they appeared to pull the pints the second the ref blew for kick-off, thereby ensuring that your pint was as flat as a witch's tits and lukewarm by the time you got to drink it, but then in the Paddock grotto they didn't open any of the the bottles until you ordered them, ensuring that you had approximately 3 minutes to force it down by the time you got served. No happy medium there.

I could never quite understand why in the Royle Bar they appeared to pull the pints the second the ref blew for kick-off, thereby ensuring that your pint was as flat as a witch's tits and lukewarm by the time you got to drink it, but then in the Paddock grotto they didn't open any of the the bottles until you ordered them, ensuring that you had approximately 3 minutes to force it down by the time you got served. No happy medium there.

they actually leave a gap and then top it up before they give it you,looks good for a moment then nowt,there's more life in a tramps vest.ktf.

Cheers thank you