The official Neal Eardley is below average thread

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sheridans_world

Wrong, Neal Eardley is way above the average of league one.

Below an average premiership player maybe. Not at this level.

Guest sheridans_world

Let Wenks have Wenk's fun in Wenk's way, dont take the bait.

P.s. Wenks has clearly stated that Eardley is below average which is clearly wrong.

Guest sheridans_world
Aye, i give up with some people. Hes had a poor start but why on earth a thread is merited.

It happens, its a shame society couldnt help sooner but there you go. Ignorance is bliss etc.

Guest sheridans_world
you obviously have a lack of football knowledge because anyone who knows about football will know that neal eardley is not a good footballer. The lad cant even pass

If you say so.

There, there, "Pats on head".

I just can't see what all the hype is about. His positioning is awful, he's not a great defender, his passing and crossing are diabolical. The only thing he seems to have going for him is a good shot; who needs a right back with a good shot though? I don't think it's fair to start threads on individuals, but I think some people need to see the light and realise he's just not good enough...

Guest sheridans_world
I just can't see what all the hype is about. His positioning is awful, he's not a great defender, his passing and crossing are diabolical. The only thing he seems to have going for him is a good shot; who needs a right back with a good shot though? I don't think it's fair to start threads on individuals, but I think some people need to see the light and realise he's just not good enough...

Wrong.

He can tackle (more than can be said for a lot of defenders at this level), he has some pace, he can pass a ball forwards or clear out of defense if he needs to. He is an intelligent and aware player. He is very rarley caught out of position and if he is, its usually because he has been attacking when another player should be covering him. Team game here...

Wrong.

He can tackle (more than can be said for a lot of defenders at this level), he has some pace, he can pass a ball forwards or clear out of defense if he needs to. He is an intelligent and aware player. He is very rarley caught out of position and if he is, its usually because he has been attacking when another player should be covering him. Team game here...

You really are clueless. He cannot pass. He just hoofs it down the line every time, sometimes manages to muck that up.

Guest sheridans_world
You really are clueless. He cannot pass. He just hoofs it down the line every time, sometimes manages to muck that up.

When was the last time you visited specsavers?

I suggest you get down there, somehow I think you keep watching the opposition full back.

We play in Blue or Monkey sick flu yellow. No other colours. OK?