St.Helens vs Hull F.C.

10144480134645b0472e6b3or8.jpg

Cayless out, Maurie doubtful - Fozzie back in...

I think the travelling Latics support from the North will go down the A1 - so I might not see the Blue Army on my way down to Wembley...

Are you not going this year Mark?

Hope the saints fans dont forget to shout FORWARD every time Hull pass the ball.
Just got back from Wembley, Hull's 3rd try was about 4 miles forward. Well ok, i'm using poetic licence but it was definitely further forward than the saints try that got disallowed for a forward pass. Referee was an embarrassment (don't even get me started on the debacle at the end of the match) but thankfully it didn't matter in the end. :grin:

only downpoint of the day was getting back to St Helens,heading to my sister's local and finding it had been firebombed. Welcome to Thatto Heath. :shock:

Just got back from Wembley, Hull's 3rd try was about 4 miles forward. Well ok, i'm using poetic licence but it was definitely further forward than the saints try that got disallowed for a forward pass. Referee was an embarrassment (don't even get me started on the debacle at the end of the match) but thankfully it didn't matter in the end. :grin:

only downpoint of the day was getting back to St Helens,heading to my sister's local and finding it had been firebombed. Welcome to Thatto Heath. :shock:

I was in sat in heavens, pretty good view though.

When Scully went off after about 2 mins, I thought this ain't going to be our day. Then with some of the decisions Ganson was coming up with, my feeling were compounded - even me Dad swore at him. Hull's third try had about 3 forward passes, but the game was moving our way again at that point. The melee at the end - at the time it looked like it was just Longy who was getting the caution - then I reckoned Ganson might have seen Thackrays trailing arm on't big screen cos he gave the penalty to us. Later when I saw it on Sky, with the benefit of listening to what Danson was saying to Thackray and Longy - he got the decision right after being corrected by the touch judge. But it should've gone on report.

We got there in the end! Another great Saints say out, great atmosphere again...

You fill up my senses....

V