Colchester AWAY

If thats fatherly advice i'd be reporting you to social services, hope you don't have kids.

I have two lads, not that it's got anything to do with it, okay?

Y'see, now I feel compelled to explain what I mean, indicating to me that you haven't thought about my comments.

I found it quite strange that one certain individual that has dubbed this community as "clueless", "numpties", "idiots" and so-on all in one tirade alone, should then ask the very same community for a lift to Colchester. Now, I'm no sociologist - but if somebody called me an idiot then asked for a lift I'd bloody well laugh in their face. Not only that, (and I have witnessed this first hand) but the abusive action may "move away from the confines of the forum". We have to be careful what we say, and we have to take responsibility for our actions.

Who knows!? The idiots we call on OWTB, may very well be the same idiot who is attached to the finger that taps you on the shoulder next home game.

I had hoped that I wouldn't have had to point all this out to you Lordy, it's a real shame.