Ken Bates' Programme Notes Exclusive Scoop!

Through a very reliable sauce I have managed to get hold of a copy of Ken Bates' programme notes for the forthcoming game vs Crewe:-

"Fellow Leeds, ahem sorry, SUPER LEEDS fans; You may have read my notes a few weeks ago where I pointed out that every week we have to play games against teams that voted for us to lose 15 points last season, and that we should steel ourselves to beat these teams every single week in our bid to return to our rightful place above Real Madrid.

However, things haven't quite gone to plan. ahem.

So, having noted the observations of one of footballs foremost commentators, I have noticed that in our last 2 home games we have completely outplayed the opposing team, as has been shown by the statistics from each game.

I therefore spoke to the Football League on Monday to request that in future, all Leeds games should result in 3 points being awarded to us if we either: score more goals than the opposing team; or have more shots than the opposing team regardless of the scoreline; or are judged by the appropriate observer to be bigger than the opposing team. (nb the appropriate observer cannot be named due to his involvment in international finance but will be known by the initials SB).

Unfortunately, the Football League have decided not to take up my superb suggestion.

And so, we will be facing the same sort of unfair intransigence this season as last.

We must fight on in the face of this unfair ruling to deprive us of points we deserve, and to illustrate the punitive nature of this decision, I will be ensuring that our programme will only display a league table that shows the adjusted points based on my proposal.

We now stand proudly at the top of league 1 with 12 points. Marching on Together."

Edited by real

Lmao What A Arse Hahaha

Pappa Smurf Not Happy That Leeds Have Been Found Out ?

Meaning.. Every Club Just Rates Leeds United As Just Another Fixture On The Fixture List.

:whoosh: ?

And lets be honest, nobody in this league thinks of Leeds like that. Which is why pretty much every ground they visit this season will sell out. Including ours.

You couldnt have put it any better lol. Thats class. I feel anger in my belly when i think about how leeds are but have never been able to put my finger on why.

Great example.

Also think that Leeds isnt as big as last season. They have even lost 5000 fans on their average gate from last season.

That 5k is more than our entire attendance lol

Through a very reliable sauce I have managed to get hold of a copy of Ken Bates' programme notes for the forthcoming game vs Crewe:-

"Fellow Leeds, ahem sorry, SUPER LEEDS fans; You may have read my notes a few weeks ago where I pointed out that every week we have to play games against teams that voted for us to lose 15 points last season, and that we should steel ourselves to beat these teams every single week in our bid to return to our rightful place above Real Madrid.

However, things haven't quite gone to plan. ahem.

So, having noted the observations of one of footballs foremost commentators, I have noticed that in our last 2 home games we have completely outplayed the opposing team, as has been shown by the statistics from each game.

I therefore spoke to the Football League on Monday to request that in future, all Leeds games should result in 3 points being awarded to us if we either: score more goals than the opposing team; or have more shots than the opposing team regardless of the scoreline; or are judged by the appropriate observer to be bigger than the opposing team. (nb the appropriate observer cannot be named due to his involvment in international finance but will be known by the initials SB).

Unfortunately, the Football League have decided not to take up my superb suggestion.

And so, we will be facing the same sort of unfair intransigence this season as last.

We must fight on in the face of this unfair ruling to deprive us of points we deserve, and to illustrate the punitive nature of this decision, I will be ensuring that our programme will only display a league table that shows the adjusted points based on my proposal.

We now stand proudly at the top of league 1 with 12 points. Marching on Together."

LMFHO :applause1:

Brilliant

quality....

i have hated leeds with a vengence way before last season,goes back to before we got beat by them in the first ever playoffs,a few of me mates got beat up by some much older leeds fans in oldham town centre before a game....then the playoffs......just hate them....couldnt happen to a nicer club....best laff will be mcallister getting sacked at crimbo with leeds in the bottom 4