Latics vs Bury

Anyone here looking at playing in this tournament?

I couldn't do it at first, due to it being slated for Thursday night but then looked to sign up when it said it was actually Friday 5th September. Now, I've just looked at the tournament on Party Poker and it says the following....

Tournament starts: September 4th 2008 16:00ET (in 2 days)

The only thing right about that is the time...in that it's been advertised to start at 9pm BST...but 2 days would be Wednesday, September 4th would be Thursday and well, no sign of it being Friday on the poker site. Anyone got any ideas? Don't think anyone will be playing it at this rate!

Anyone here looking at playing in this tournament?

I couldn't do it at first, due to it being slated for Thursday night but then looked to sign up when it said it was actually Friday 5th September. Now, I've just looked at the tournament on Party Poker and it says the following....

Tournament starts: September 4th 2008 16:00ET (in 2 days)

The only thing right about that is the time...in that it's been advertised to start at 9pm BST...but 2 days would be Wednesday, September 4th would be Thursday and well, no sign of it being Friday on the poker site. Anyone got any ideas? Don't think anyone will be playing it at this rate!

I'm guessing that it's 2 full days (plus 22 and a half hours) away which would make it Thursday at 9pm. Stu is talking to them tomorrow so I'll let him know about this and get him to clarify.