Thanks for a decent day out....

id have to disagree and say that wimbledon probably only had around 5000 real fans, however many went to wembley. so if AFC average crowds which are over half of that number, then that translates to be as the majority chose the AFC option.

with regards to direct continuations, the fact that AFC have the name, the badge and the silverware tells me that they are the direct continuation. they have not just the fans but the fans folklore ie the old gimmers with the tale of yesteryear.

the fact that your team feels the need to cling to 'dons' as part of the club name hides nothing. its a pretence which only serves to highlight, in my eyes, that you are imposters. and like i said earlier, however nice and polite your fans may be, it is important that this is routinely highlighted.

one thing i will say is that i find your change of loyalty from a premier league club heartening. i wanted to say that you moved from a greedy league club to a real club, but you didnt.

AFC Wimbledon don't have ownership of Wimbledon FC's silverware. The patrimony was returned to the London Borough of Merton after an agreement was reached between MKDSA and WISA. The trophies are there for the benefit of everyone, and both clubs have the right to borrow pieces from the collection for display purposes.

Neither club has an outright claim on them.

Whether its right or wrong that MK basically bought itself directly into league football rather than doing it the hard and long way round to me whilst at the match isn't relevant. I'd be there for the football on display. Lets be honest here, the old Wimbledon was never ever gonna be the same once it moved, If anything it woud most likely gone to the wall. I just see MK as a team on it's own with nowt to do with the Wimbledon team full stop. They've built a good ground for their team and are building a fan base, a fan base we'd like to match in additionals to ours. What would be the difference if Oldham Athletic (2004) Football Club Ltd., moved to Tameside in the state of the art new ground as opposed to OAFC minus (2004) at BP? none for me I'd still go!

Whether its right or wrong that MK basically bought itself directly into league football rather than doing it the hard and long way round to me whilst at the match isn't relevant. I'd be there for the football on display. Lets be honest here, the old Wimbledon was never ever gonna be the same once it moved, If anything it woud most likely gone to the wall. I just see MK as a team on it's own with nowt to do with the Wimbledon team full stop. They've built a good ground for their team and are building a fan base, a fan base we'd like to match in additionals to ours. What would be the difference if Oldham Athletic (2004) Football Club Ltd., moved to Tameside in the state of the art new ground as opposed to OAFC minus (2004) at BP? none for me I'd still go!

the difference? a few more miles than that for starters mate.

i wouldnt go and watch carlisle latics (2008) ltd, who played in red at a disused lacrosse court. i still wouldnt go when they moved into a new stadium. i still wouldnt go if they decided the share programmes from the wembley with Pine Villa AFC who were ground sharing with chadderton. would you?