My thoughts after watching the highlights

Personally I think only Grant has been better since Gary Kelly(Goram 1st time is the best I've seen, though only remember John Platt after he broke his leg)

Looking at the replay of the 2nd Goal on Saturday I think he was going one way and tried to adjust - never easy

As for spectacular saves they tend to be for the camera - the one at Tranmere 2nd H was quality however. 1:1s he is strong on because he has a presence. Distribution is generally good - so as this is Div 3 I think we are fairly lucky to have Temple IMO

Personally I think only Grant has been better since Gary Kelly(Goram 1st time is the best I've seen, though only remember John Platt after he broke his leg)

Looking at the replay of the 2nd Goal on Saturday I think he was going one way and tried to adjust - never easy

As for spectacular saves they tend to be for the camera - the one at Tranmere 2nd H was quality however. 1:1s he is strong on because he has a presence. Distribution is generally good - so as this is Div 3 I think we are fairly lucky to have Temple IMO

I agree mate, the millwall performance was bad, but his form since has been very good. Lets hope it continues..

Here's a challenge .... name a keeper thats played for Latics thats come close to Crossey in the past ten years ? Not one for me, I'd even dare to go further back than thay with regards to what he brings to the team.

Grant, Rachubka, Pogliacomi (1st spell - arguably 1st season of 2nd spell), Kelly - all were better keepers during the vast majority of their time with latics than Crossley.

Edited by slurms mckenzie

Grant, Rachubka, Pogliacomi (1st spell - arguably 1st season of 2nd spell), Kelly - all were better keepers during the vast majority of their time with latics than Crossley.

Pogs and Kelly definitely for ones we had under contract.

Pogs first couple of seasons were fantastic and I think without Kelly we'd have hit League Two/Division 3 in rapid time.