Huddersfield

town only bring 1500 to a derby game ttttt we bring 4000 to there place must be something wrong there

in your dreams you do. the away end holds 3900 and you have only filled it once when you were in the play offs. Sorry 1500-2000 is your usual effort.

Having said tht I will agree 1500 is pathetic from us - we should have sold the 2700.

in your dreams you do. the away end holds 3900 and you have only filled it once when you were in the play offs. Sorry 1500-2000 is your usual effort.

Having said tht I will agree 1500 is pathetic from us - we should have sold the 2700.

Apart from the last two season's when we've only mustered 2,800 over to you.

Even two of your fans who stayed in the Grey Mare and then out in Oldham last night where saying your support was embarrassing for a club of your supposed size.

Apart from the FA Cup match last season, when have you taken over 2000 out of interest. We normally take over 2000 to Hudds which considering we are so small and you are so massif, is quite strange.

Huddersfield's attendancies at the end of last season was dropping to 6 and 7 thousand, not that much different to ours really. Selling season tickets at 100 quid a pop was always going to encourage a huge take up.

Truth is, Oldham have a bigger hardcore than Huddersfield who will travel away, Huddersfield have more people who are willing to watch football at a fiver a go.

Not that it matters a jot of course, as we are top of the league.

Apart from the last two season's when we've only mustered 2,800 over to you.

Hang on a second - now I know people always think we have more than we do (underestimating the number of empty spaces in the rows does it I think) and make false allegations of VAT fiddling - but they were VAT fiddling season before last. That stand was said to hold 4100, a couple of rows were taped off but apart from that it was solid.

As for as the decision to give them the big section, it was 100% vindicated. If just 100 more of them had turned up we would have lost £2000 + pie and beer sales in revenue or had fans in the wrong end with potential for trouble. As it was we had an excellent home turn out, so why would you risk either of those scenarios?

We did fill it, well, when people i know went to buy tickets in there before the game they were told it was sold out.

NOWHERE NEAR!!

Loads of space at the front and a 5 seat gap all the way down the left hand side top to bottom.

Me and my mates were given 4 tickets and we sat at the bottom in different seats it felt 'fullish' but it wasnt even close.

If all the seats with no segregation hold 1600 i would say we had 1100 tops!

NOWHERE NEAR!!

Loads of space at the front and a 5 seat gap all the way down the left hand side top to bottom.

Me and my mates were given 4 tickets and we sat at the bottom in different seats it felt 'fullish' but it wasnt even close.

If all the seats with no segregation hold 1600 i would say we had 1100 tops!

Id say it was virtually full ... barring the 4-5 seat gap near the barrier. Couple of people i know were sat in the main stand and agreed barring the odd one here and there it was pretty much full.

Edited by kellys_discopants

Doubt there was 500 empty seats!

Having thought of it 500 is nearly a third so it wasnt that many lol

Watch the highlights and you will see the segregation and the empty seats i am on about.

My point is if we cant get near the 1600 in the rocky we havent got a leg to stand on in moaning about the swap with Huddersfield.

Yeh id forgotten about the segragation. It was useless anyway, by HT itd been ripped and people sat in the seats. Was surprised they decided to cordon off the rows in our end instead of the Huddersfield side.

They did both sides, just to be sure.

Our section looked pretty rammed from the Chaddy.