Is chat not working? Plus own up which one of you was in the home end and tried to get on to pitch (GMR think you are a County fan). By the way why are GMR not covering this game properly and instead seem to be focusing on the Super League (last time i checked, Greater Manchester's sole team isn't playing tomorrow). Now they are going to talk netball? WTF. Bunch of absolute :censored: this is appalling it would be bad enough if it was only Oldham playing but we are playing Stockport.

Is chat not working? Plus own up which one of you was in the home end and tried to get on to pitch (GMR think you are a County fan). By the way why are GMR not covering this game properly and instead seem to be focusing on the Super League (last time i checked, Greater Manchester's sole team isn't playing tomorrow). Now they are going to talk netball? WTF. Bunch of absolute :censored: this is appalling it would be bad enough if it was only Oldham playing but we are playing Stockport.

you answered your own question we arent the self proclaimed biggest team in the world or the richest niether are we "likkle wigan " so we dont merit coverage

you answered your own question we arent the self proclaimed biggest team in the world or the richest niether are we "likkle wigan " so we dont merit coverage

Hello via iPhone. Enormous rucus in the cheadle end after we scored. Delayed match by at least 5 mind. We've been ok. Let them have the ball a bit too much for my liking. And the beer in the shop is only for the rugby the bastar

ds.

Nor are we :censored: wanderers. I wouldn't mind if Wigan were playing in the Grand final tomorrow, as I would think more people in Greater Manchester would be interested in previewing that than Stockport v. Oldham live. But to be previewing a game featuring a team from Yorkshire and Merseyside on Manchester radio instead of better coverage of Stockport v. Oldham is wrong. BBC local radio is about local issues not issues for neighbouring regions. By all means feature the fact that the Grand Final is on tomorrow and talk about it but it shouldn't take priority over a game of football between two Greater Manchester teams (and as for Netball wtf). I'm glad I leagally don't pay a license fee.