Super league final

Went to my 2nd super league final today. Great game. Some monster tackles flying in and the best team certainly won on the day. Smith and Sinfield were superb. Saints never really got a firm hold on the game. I'm not really a fan of any side, just of the sport, so for me it was about seeing an entertaining game. And I got my money's worth.

The weather was appalling. It must have been murder trying to keep hold of the ball, but the game was full of quality.

£26 for a great view, great atmosphere and a great major final where there was no play acting,no cheating / diving and no crowd trouble where fans were mixed in together.

Edited by pukka

Went to my 2nd super league final today. Great game. Some monster tackles flying in and the best team certainly won on the day. Smith and Sinfield were superb. Saints never really got a firm hold on the game. I'm not really a fan of any side, just of the sport, so for me it was about seeing an entertaining game. And I got my money's worth.

The weather was appalling. It must have been murder trying to keep hold of the ball, but the game was full of quality.

£26 for a great view, great atmosphere and a great major final where there was no play acting,no cheating / diving and no crowd trouble where fans were mixed in together.

Glad you enjoyed it. In my opinion RL is a superior sport, I'm lucky that my Dad took me to watch Saints - I get to watch games like that all the time. I advise you to get a ticket for a Saints-Wigan game at Knowsley Road, excellent atmosphere - especially in't Pop.

As for the final, yeah - Leeds wanted it more, so all the best - I've seen the Saints lift two trophies this year which ain't all that bad.

Glad you enjoyed it. In my opinion RL is a superior sport, I'm lucky that my Dad took me to watch Saints - I get to watch games like that all the time. I advise you to get a ticket for a Saints-Wigan game at Knowsley Road, excellent atmosphere - especially in't Pop.

As for the final, yeah - Leeds wanted it more, so all the best - I've seen the Saints lift two trophies this year which ain't all that bad.

Wonder what any watching Man U fans thought about 'Marching on Together' being belted out on the Old Trafford speakers..

Anyone see the NRL final? Manly were awesome.

Guest M_OAFC
Wonder what any watching Man U fans thought about 'Marching on Together' being belted out on the Old Trafford speakers..

Anyone see the NRL final? Manly were awesome.

At the final a few years ago a bunch of my mates all stood on their seats right behind the posts in the Stretford End belting out You'll Never Walk Alone!!! I don't care much for Liverpool but I did find thaty quite funny :grin:

Tried to sky+ the NRL final but Setanata froze during the pre-match band so I basically recorded sod all!