Fa cup

The dream is still on for Fleetwood Town after they beat Nantwich today to reach the first round proper draw, im still hoping for the Latics to play at Fleetwood but the way the results are going for us of late i would fancy Fleetwood to beat us. Today they beat Nantwich 4-3 with a last minute winner in what can only be described as a classic in very very poor coniditions.

Edited by fleetwood Blue

• 2 weeks later...

hay look wse are in the draw 2 the nd round, a home tie now with a very big chance of going through, this wwwk been r reading the world i goinna end

half of weshould turn up with a sandwich board at the bext home game reading " dont go down wiv latics go up wiv Jesus

Edited by neiladamsheadband

hay look wse are in the draw 4 the 2nd round, a home tie now with a very big chance of going through, this wkbeen r reading the world i goinna end

half of emhould turn up with a sandwich board at the bext home game reading " dont go down wiv latics go up wiv Jesus

Edited by neiladamsheadband