Kudos to Shez

He must have given them a real kick up the arse. Lewi cannot be dropped now.

Not for a while at least. Fair play indeed to Shez. Lewis did need dropping, many of us would have brought him back a few games ago but maybe he wasn't quite right in his mind just then. Can't argue with the results tonight.

Not for a while at least.

Lewis should make it impossible for Sheridan to drop him by keeping this standard of excellence. Being a 19 year old and therefore subject to a probable lack of consistency, he will, no doubt, find himself on the bench/not in the squad again at some point this season.

What a way to come back, 'though!

Guest sheridans_world

I was happy with the team at kick off, I like the way Allott and Whitaker play and because we were against top-of-the-league wouldnt have wanted to change much. Brilliant changes, brilliant win.

IN SHEZ WE TRUST.....

P.s. Shez Out we should have scored 6 (no exageration!)

Had a Good Chat with Paddy around 5pm tonight about Lewi, I compared him to Frankie Bunn,Paddy compared him to Robbie Keane but in his words "He looks like he is never going to score" which I had to agree with but also agreed he is worth his place!

Tremendous when your own players can prove you wrong on the odd thing or two,Will save us hell of a lot of money in the long run.

Had a Good Chat with Paddy around 5pm tonight about Lewi, I compared him to Frankie Bunn,Paddy compared him to Robbie Keane but in his words "He looks like he is never going to score" which I had to agree with but also agreed he is worth his place!

Tremendous when your own players can prove you wrong on the odd thing or two,Will save us hell of a lot of money in the long run.

I was screaming at him not to shoot for the first as well. I still can't see him scoring more than ten this season, but that isnt his game. He is a creative spark for the likes of Taylor, Liddell, Smalley, Hughes, Whitaker. Id happily take a non goalscoring Lewi in my side, as I am sure he would create chances for others to bag.