Where is Scunthorpe?

Actually, our singing has been rather disappointing for a while now. We used to have a decent collection, but now it's the same 2/3 constantly. Although we can reallly make some noise, it's kinda boring nowadays.

dont agree

We sing Great escape, owtb, Sheridans Blue and White Army, we hate man u, ter ner ner ner, ter ner ner ner oldham, flying high along with lots of new songs for players - andy ritchie's magic hat, loo loo loo lewis alessandra, his body is a temple - as well as songs goading the opposition fans, it has never been as varied

By coincidence, a friend of mine noticed that my work’s email system has a grot filter that gives you an alert lest you be offended by any bad language in the contents, and asked, “What happens when you mention the town in North Lincolnshire east of Doncaster and west of Grimsby??”

I believe this provides an excellent answer to the question posed above.

yeah a stupisdsongs thread oooooooooooh

upset does it

snd onother one why when at home canneee not singi n th RRE 1234 listen ro the rocky roar and not the chaddy roar

They sometimes sing that in the chaddy too and its most out of place there as there is no roar.

The old chaddy died when seating and that stupid roof was put on. The Chaddy Roar lives on in everyone who wants to sing it blah blah blah so therefore is relevant :grin: