Where is Scunthorpe?

thats what i tought aswell why are they singing that but its just a song why do we sing we hate man u and we dont even play them. could say that but then agin i was thinking why they are from lincolnshire

that can fo for thr one " till e play bstrd rovers no never no more

A few of us were chuckling last night as some were singing the Gregan song to Norm:

"How many pies,

Had Crossley had?

How many pies had Crossley had?

He had a w*nk in a chippy,

How many pies had Crossley had?"

Chinese whispers at it's finest I suspect.

Oooo, a stupid songs thread.

I vote for "He's only a poor little Cockney" sang to Kevin Richardson, by the Chaddy End, when he got hit in the nuts in the famous Arsenal game.

yeah a stupisdsongs thread oooooooooooh

upset does it

snd onother one why when at home canneee not singi n th RRE 1234 listen ro the rocky roar and not the chaddy roar

Edited by neiladamsheadband

Why were the Latics fans in the Rocky singing the Yorkshire I'm a b*stard song when Scunthorpe is in Lincolnshire?

dunno I heard it against Chesterfield once, it's not far over the border, and some of their fans have Yorkshire accents, To me it's as relevant as singing anti Man U/Leeds/Blackburn songs

the worst chant I've ever heard was:

"who need Mourinhio, we've got John Sheridan"

A few of us were chuckling last night as some were singing the Gregan song to Norm:

"How many pies,

Had Crossley had?

How many pies had Crossley had?

He had a w*nk in a chippy,

How many pies had Crossley had?"

Chinese whispers at it's finest I suspect.

Some chavs were singing that version to Greegs away at Crewe last season. Soooo embarrassing.

yeah a stupisdsongs thread oooooooooooh

upset does it

snd onother one why when at home canneee not singi n th RRE 1234 listen ro the rocky roar and not the chaddy roar

I shouted Rocky to try and get that point across, maybe they dont say it because it sounds like we're singing about Rochdale

dunno I heard it against Chesterfield once, it's not far over the border, and some of their fans have Yorkshire accents, To me it's as relevant as singing anti Man U/Leeds/Blackburn songs

the worst chant I've ever heard was:

"who need Mourinhio, we've got John Sheridan"

why exactly? nowt wrong with it!

Anyroad thought it were brill calling em yorkshire-ites last neet - I joined in even though I know they are from Lincs - somet to sing witha smile on yer face!

Aren't we all literal and correct at Boundary Park eh?

Anyroad thought it were brill calling em yorkshire-ites last neet - I joined in even though I know they are from Lincs - somet to sing witha smile on yer face!

it doesnt rhyme but then again it's just a song at the end of the day, I'd rather us sing stupid songs than sit there in silence for 90 minutes

Surely it’s only meant to be used where you can twist the manager’s name to end in,”io?” Reminds me of a lost day around Lancaster Uni on the annual Roses sports contest c 1994, with an idiotic Welshman in our group stumbling around, rugby tackling hedges and endlessly singing, “Who needs Cantona, when we’ve got Stantona?” Sometimes with no clothes on.