ticket stubs, n lost scarf

Hey dudes and dudettes, when i get home i chuck my ticket stubs in an owld draw an then never see em again, until now, my lad is 13 today and latics mad, even more so than me, if that can be possible, anyway he's doin the stuff we did as lads and collectin :censored:e, progs, tickets, pics, shirts....has anyone got any old ticket stubs they dont want, i would really appreciate em, my lad more so......thanks

next up, sat in the rocky vs Scunny, someone left a scarf behind, its a blue un with tangerine n white hoops, looks like it cud ave ~Taylors autograph on it, or just some writin...anyway if its yours i will gladly fetch it to the yeovil game

thanks all

Hey dudes and dudettes, when i get home i chuck my ticket stubs in an owld draw an then never see em again, until now, my lad is 13 today and latics mad, even more so than me, if that can be possible, anyway he's doin the stuff we did as lads and collectin :censored:e, progs, tickets, pics, shirts....has anyone got any old ticket stubs they dont want, i would really appreciate em, my lad more so......thanks

next up, sat in the rocky vs Scunny, someone left a scarf behind, its a blue un with tangerine n white hoops, looks like it cud ave ~Taylors autograph on it, or just some writin...anyway if its yours i will gladly fetch it to the yeovil game

thanks all

I'll sort something for you Jacko

I've got a few programmes from the last few seasons i think if I haven't chucked them out that ou can gladly have if I find them!

Oh I know kept the Everton away ticket from January, he can have that? Also maybe have the millwall one from last year when hughsey scored the hat-trick