Craig Davies

Still, a pretty daft thing to say when you look at the table though and cast your mind back a few Fridays, isn't it ?

I suppose it is, on the face of it.

Mmmmmmm, but why don't you see us as a rival in light of events this season ? Back up your 'interesting' POV.

I think our two clubs have differing ambitions this season. You could argue that this is highlighted by your taking on loan, and thrusting into your first team, our striker who cant even get in our matchday 16. Do you see Hull City as genuine rivals to Arsenal?

Besides, having seen Simon Corneys interview it seems I wasn't far wrong. Interesting....

I, for one, think it's a sad day for football when one club/fans of club shows an arrogant and superior attitude to another.

If that's what you want to read into it then so be it. But, just to enlighten you, I don't consider us a 'superior' club to Stockport (well, maybe a little :wink:). I consider our current ambition superior, our current playing staff superior and also a number of other league 1 clubs playing staffs superior. These are the genuine rivals I was alluding to, and I stand by it. If that make me arrogant then I am guilty as charged.