drunken predictions thread

blah blah blah

gregans a donkey, hes costing us points, but he is our best defender when on form, needs to sort his head out,.....what happened at halftime? injured ? he hit taylor?

allot and whittiker in midfield again..how do they play every week, we neeed a change , give maher a chance and wheres lee? heard he was pissed last weekend

eardleys :censored:...why do people rate him, he gives it away all the time

hazells not a right back

play taylor on the right

jones should play further forward

lewis and smalley worked hard but not good enough

davies scored for stockport

wofly..who cares

new signing....doesnt matter who.......... i dont rate him, give him a chance.......never done anything........if hes not good for them then why are we signing him.

ogrady didnt play for bury

curzon won, it was great

somebody went to tescoe hardy ha ha

some argentine who plays for hibs (or not) hardy ha ha

shez is he under pressure or not

i cant belive corney said that

hardy eats babys (that made me laugh)

unless we sign a defender that is this weeks threads.......i thank you

Fool

Hardy doesn't eat babies. He drinks their blood.

And Eardley needs to be played in midfield, simple.

Apart from that, bob on. I'm youtubeing to kill the time rather than get stressed as each link goes down. Gonna be another half hour at least isn't it?

Fool

Hardy doesn't eat babies. He drinks their blood.

And Eardley needs to be played in midfield, simple.

Apart from that, bob on. I'm youtubeing to kill the time rather than get stressed as each link goes down. Gonna be another half hour at least isn't it?

yep and then it will probably end after 2 rounds

I gave up watching the stream and went with BBC Audio. I think I could actually see it pretty well except for having to remember to start each round with JC being a southpaw. I blame beer. And wine. Jones isn't what he was, but Joe isn't either. Unbelievably controversially, I would say that only Herol Graham can compare with him in British fighters in terms of pure boxing talent that I've seen in my time.

I gave up watching the stream and went with BBC Audio. I think I could actually see it pretty well except for having to remember to start each round with JC being a southpaw. I blame beer. And wine. Jones isn't what he was, but Joe isn't either. Unbelievably controversially, I would say that only Herol Graham can compare with him in British fighters in terms of pure boxing talent that I've seen in my time.

Just remember the Julian Jackson fight and then reconsider.

Just remember the Julian Jackson fight and then reconsider.

I did say pure boxing talent rather than achievement. Herol was the finest counter-puncher I remember seeing. The promoters tried to make him go all out for the KO action shots when he was fighting for a European title against Kalambay with a view to getting some footage that would sell the following world title shot in the states, it was like he was fighting back to front and he got laid out in the end to a guy that he would have eaten up fighting his normal style, even though Kalambay went on to knock a lot of other top fighters over. He never really came back to his best style after that, but he was a class above the Benn/Eubank level that filled the division in the following years.