Rival for Chaddy as Owl delivers wedding rings

"Fudge is a very confident and obedient owl"

Just like me :grin:

Im not impressed by this story at all. All that fudge did was fly a couple of rings in for the ceremony. If they had booked me i would have took the groom out on one hell of a bender to celebrate his last night of freedom, made sure he got to the church on time, made sure the bride didnt have any last minute regrets (she may have wanted to sample a bit of owl loving), then tuck them both in at night after the long day they have had (whilst checking the cameras in the room were in place) ^_^

You know what mate, i am soooooo tempted everytime i get abused by away fans, and i would love to do it for a laugh when the home fans sing it to me, but basically it would be the last time i did anything as Chaddy if i did. Some people know what happened last time i mooned anyone.....I got thrown out, bollocked by the police, threatened with arrest, and lost the chance to go to the world cup on an all expenses paid trip. Enough reason never to do it again.

You know what mate, i am soooooo tempted everytime i get abused by away fans, and i would love to do it for a laugh when the home fans sing it to me, but basically it would be the last time i did anything as Chaddy if i did. Some people know what happened last time i mooned anyone.....I got thrown out, bollocked by the police, threatened with arrest, and lost the chance to go to the world cup on an all expenses paid trip. Enough reason never to do it again.

FFS! It's coming to something when you can't even shake a tailfeather!

Typical overreaction from people who are supposed to be able to deal with the public in a fair and understanding manner.

Fecking Owlists!