VOTE LORDY

Balls to Lordy, i want it.

There has got to be a special award for someone who turns up every week to watch his favourite team even though he knows full well he cant actually see the game and is solely there to let kids kick seven shades out of him for comedy value. :blush:

I'd vote for you Chaddy but are you eligible as you are the mascot? (I know your a fan and all but wouldn't want to waste any vote on someone inelgible to win the big prize). You've provided me with more entertainment than the team at the past few homegames (including getting a ball on the noggin from point blank range of a ball-boy and taking it in the humour it was meant). Keep up the good volunteering you do more good for this club than a lot of the people paid to do so.

Guest oa_exile
Keep up the good volunteering you do more good for this club than a lot of the people paid to do so.

You have been misinformed :shock: a good sauce :wink: informed me that Chaddy is one of highest earners at the Club :)

With his basic salary plus bonus and sponsorship players can only dream of reaching those dizzy heights.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...;hl=sponsorship

You have been misinformed :shock: a good sauce :wink: informed me that Chaddy is one of highest earners at the Club :)

With his basic salary plus bonus and sponsorship players can only dream of reaching those dizzy heights.

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...;hl=sponsorship

Damn, ive been rumbled <_<

Im still waiting for that car though, even though ive been asked to go and do the launch for the new Vauxhall when its released in January. Wonder if there will be one waiting for me? :huh:

I'd vote for you Chaddy but are you eligible as you are the mascot? (I know your a fan and all but wouldn't want to waste any vote on someone inelgible to win the big prize). You've provided me with more entertainment than the team at the past few homegames (including getting a ball on the noggin from point blank range of a ball-boy and taking it in the humour it was meant). Keep up the good volunteering you do more good for this club than a lot of the people paid to do so.

Of course im eligable. I dont get paid so im a fan, i just watch the game (now and again) in a different way to the rest of you. I also have to pay my own way to get to away games just like the rest of you, none of this going on the team bus malarky. Ive even been known to get on a "Beardy bus" with the comman riff raff :grin::wink: