County fans revelling

Absolutely gutted.............. I work in Stockport and I have had to**ers texting me all afternoon. Didnt go to the match as I was working but have been thinking for some time we need a new defence. Eardley is crap and Lomax is even worse. We are going to get thumped next week and even worse I have got a £60 in bets at work with lads who have back County to finish above us.

Absolutely gutted.

:disappointed:

Absolutely gutted.............. I work in Stockport and I have had to**ers texting me all afternoon. Didnt go to the match as I was working but have been thinking for some time we need a new defence. Eardley is crap and Lomax is even worse. We are going to get thumped next week and even worse I have got a £60 in bets at work with lads who have back County to finish above us.

Absolutely gutted.

We will finish above them at the end of the season you have longer to take the mic out of them.

Absolutely gutted.

Yeah must be Eardley's fault. You weren't even there ffs! What about Gregan? What about Hazell? They played as well you know and apparently were shambolic, but no I don't want to take away your chance to have a go at Eardley, afterall we need someone to scapegoat every season.

Absolutely gutted.

Don't worry we'll win next week :ktf:

Yeah must be Eardley's fault. You weren't even there ffs! What about Gregan? What about Hazell? They played as well you know and apparently were shambolic, but no I don't want to take away your chance to have a go at Eardley, afterall we need someone to scapegoat every season.

in his defence he did say lomax was even worse :peepwall:

and no i wasnt there

He also said we need a new defence, which certainly hasn't been the problem in weeks gone by! :lol:

the problem is midfield...has been most of the season and shez cant or wont see it.....

allott should of been back in yesterday in place of whittacker,whitts needs dropping for his own good,been crap now for weeks with the odd redeeming half here and there.

left back is always a problem,and credit to shez he got jones in,but done naff all since he got injured so left back is still a problem...

whenever a team has 5 in midfield we cant handle it,but instead of matching it we just sit back n suffer...stockport are going to do exactly the same next week,should be an interesting afternoon.