Ok, now the club have 'accepted' a fee and Hughes has gone talking to other club (the mighty doncaster)

I think Davies should start on Sat instead of Hughes.

He obviously sees his future away from BP after having his career resurected by us.

So why play someone who aint interested?

And what if he doesn't really want to go? Just because he's in talks doesn't mean he's going anywhere. He is still a Latics player and should be given our support whether he is on the pitch or the bench on Saturday.

Ok, now the club have 'accepted' a fee and Hughes has gone talking to other club (the mighty doncaster)

I think Davies should start on Sat instead of Hughes.

He obviously sees his future away from BP after having his career resurected by us.So why play someone who aint interested?

Not necessarily. This has been done to death in various strands.....

TBH... after last saturday, and the fact it is Stockport, I think mental is pretty much nailed on to start....

The question is whether that is for Hughes or Windass.... and I think its a lottery for which one...

Think the only thing for Hughesy is that IIRC he has scored about a million goals in a couple of games against Stocky - supposedly his most favourite team ever to play against (which he said himself when I nspoke to him at HT at stockport) - think we need all these superstitious advantages we can at the moment...