plan ahead for league 1 next season

It's still in our hands...the chasing pack are faltering and when all's said and done, we've pulled away from those below us.

Can't help but feel we need to win on Tuesday now, or we're probably going to have to go to Leicester and pick up all three points. Knowing Latics that's exactly what we'll do.

KtF

It's still in our hands...the chasing pack are faltering and when all's said and done, we've pulled away from those below us.

Can't help but feel we need to win on Tuesday now, or we're probably going to have to go to Leicester and pick up all three points. Knowing Latics that's exactly what we'll do.

KtF

How can you be so positive?

There is always one team who slips out of the pack. I have no doubt that will be us with that inept tosser in charge.

I dont think it's entirely Sheridans fault, but we aint going up. Not with our home record.

Too many times, in all three seasons of his reigns, he has sent teams out and failed to beat mediocre sides at home. He won't change tactics, he will do everything to keep his top boys in the team.

We are going nowhere with him.

Too many times, in all three seasons of his reigns, he has sent teams out and failed to beat mediocre sides at home. He won't change tactics, he will do everything to keep his top boys in the team.

It's happened far too many times for it not to be the managers fault.

Any new manager who comes in though will need time to assess the squad, hence if it comes to the point where the board think its time to dispense with sheridans services, then any new appointment should be made before end of season.

I for one do not believe we have reached that point yet, although should we slip out of the top 6, I think it will be twitchy arse time for sheridan

It's happened far too many times for it not to be the managers fault.

I personnally like Sheridan, but it's time he started to mix things up, he keeps on saying how he is going to change things, but every game its the same 11 give or take Eardley, Lomax or the new Left Back.

We have Kieron Lee who never plays, Dale Stevens sat in the stand every week, why not give them a chance in Midfield because thats where our problems have stemmed from since day 1.

The whole 'mates' and 'top boys' thing is a load of crap. Where was his 'best mate' in Lidds today? Was Davies his mate when he begun the season in the side? Same for O'Grady....or did Shez want his mate in Hughes sat on the bench to chat with.

Shez's mates is a load of OWTB induced bull:censored:. If he had more mates in the team maybe they wouldnt let him down week after week....

Now as for the stale tactics......442 with 2 wingers who want to be centre forwards? 3-5-2 on tuesday please. Our squad and problems makes it an obvious choice.

The whole 'mates' and 'top boys' thing is a load of crap. Where was his 'best mate' in Lidds today? Was Davies his mate when he begun the season in the side? Same for O'Grady....or did Shez want his mate in Hughes sat on the bench to chat with.

Shez's mates is a load of OWTB induced bull:censored:. If he had more mates in the team maybe they wouldnt let him down week after week....

Now as for the stale tactics......442 with 2 wingers who want to be centre forwards? 3-5-2 on tuesday please. Our squad and problems makes it an obvious choice.

Don't be silly - he won't play anything other than 4-4-2........Ever.

Any new manager who comes in though will need time to assess the squad, hence if it comes to the point where the board think its time to dispense with sheridans services, then any new appointment should be made before end of season.

I for one do not believe we have reached that point yet, although should we slip out of the top 6, I think it will be twitchy arse time for sheridan

any new manager will come in at the end of the season,have a full pre season to assess what players he wants and doesnt want....and get rid of shez mates and the dead wood that can produce week after week...

again whittacker lightweight,but wont drop him

smalley pretty ineffective today,taylor always wanted to come inside instead of byline and whip it in

we have subs on the bench but dont use them....so naive its untrue.

any new manager will come in at the end of the season,have a full pre season to assess what players he wants and doesnt want....and get rid of shez mates and the dead wood that can produce week after week...

again whittacker lightweight,but wont drop him

smalley pretty ineffective today,taylor always wanted to come inside instead of byline and whip it in

we have subs on the bench but dont use them....so naive its untrue.

FFS drop it will u

I personnally like Sheridan, but it's time he started to mix things up, he keeps on saying how he is going to change things, but every game its the same 11 give or take Eardley, Lomax or the new Left Back.

We have Kieron Lee who never plays, Dale Stevens sat in the stand every week, why not give them a chance in Midfield because thats where our problems have stemmed from since day 1.

totally agree deffo time for a change

FFS drop it will u

give me one good reason to drop it???

whittacker apart from the first 6 games of this season is and has been :censored:,and isnt getting any better,yet wont be dropped

lomax,no matter how he plays wont be dropped,eardley was banned for one game,he is a much better defender than lomax.

why if the manager bemoans his players attitude week in week out wont he play or give a run to lee or stephens or maher for that matter..

ill give it a rest when he gives it a rest and does something about our style of play.

conditions today dictated the ball should have been played on the floor,yet it was up in the air all the time.

time to take the glasses off and realise were going nowhere again....i aint a happy clapper or a doom and gloomer,but i am a realist....

ill back him and his team until the end of the season,but if he does again what we have done for the previous two seasons after that he should go....he maybe a good coach,but manager he isnt.