Hughsey Hughsey Hughsey!

Great miss from three yards. Just what you want from your main centre forward.

Make your mind up - sign or piss off to Donny.

wasnt he offside anyway?

sell our best striker at the club?, which i dint think you can dispute, he is

wasnt he offside anyway?

sell our best striker at the club?, which i dint think you can dispute, he is

Not for the header - the one in the first half, which was even worse, he was offside for that one.

He is our best striker (which I think says more about the rest of them as opposed to him), but he is playing under a massive cloud of uncertainty at the moment and it is reflecting badly in his performances.

Not for the header - the one in the first half, which was even worse, he was offside for that one.

He is our best striker (which I think says more about the rest of them as opposed to him), but he is playing under a massive cloud of uncertainty at the moment and it is reflecting badly in his performances.

in that respect then him and taylor should be fantastic on tuesday night, once the windows closed, fingers crossed

cant wait already :wink:

in that respect then him and taylor should be fantastic on tuesday night, once the windows closed, fingers crossed

cant wait already :wink:

The speculation, and that cloud I spoke of, will not go until a decision is made one way or the other. Even through Feb, March, April and May, if he hasn't signed a deal, the speculation will still be there.

The speculation, and that cloud I spoke of, will not go until a decision is made one way or the other. Even through Feb, March, April and May, if he hasn't signed a deal, the speculation will still be there.

Rubbish. Hes scored pretty regularly for us. Today the offside chance was a bad miss. The header in the 2nd half was a great save from the keeper. If hes going its not effecting him one iota. Today was a poor team performance and not a lot else

Rubbish. Hes scored pretty regularly for us. Today the offside chance was a bad miss. The header in the 2nd half was a great save from the keeper. If hes going its not effecting him one iota. Today was a poor team performance and not a lot else

I dont mean the one the keeper saved.

I mean the one he headed wide.

Well why did the keeper take a goal kick from the other side that Hughes was stood at. And why didn't the linesman put his flag up. He just pointed it to the goal kick line.

the header happened on the six yard line, the flag went up (myself and my mate commented as it went up) the keeper just took a goal kick, made no difference.

he should have hit the net, but it wouldnt have counted , there where 2 offside

Still the best finisher I've seen at BP.

If he has an off day occasionally, so be it.

I'm quite happy to criticise him for his misses, his ability to be offside when he shouldn't be etc etc.

I'd question his age and offering him a 2+ year deal.

I've been infuriated with some of his silly bookings.

But I'd still have his name on the team sheet week in week out while he's employed by the club.

Edited by opinions4u

I wish you would piss off to Donny............. feckin clueless mate

Your a pillock. Wood for trees pal. Lee Hughes is statistically the most offside player in the division and a player of his "great striking prowess" should be bagging the sitters he missed yet again today. Doesnt justify the clinical finisher tag. Absolute gash. As was every other player attacking wise. Dean Windass should go back to Hull and we should just blood the youth as were not leaving this division this season. Save your money tta thats what your good at.

Taylors mind seems to be some place at the moment too, maybe he thinks he might be on his way out of the club which he does not want to do. After all he is playing for the club he supports and loves and not many people get the chance he has.

but didn,t shez say no club had come in for him,so whats he worried about or are we just making excuses for him because he been off form for weeks

but didn,t shez say no club had come in for him,so whats he worried about or are we just making excuses for him because he been off form for weeks

Shez also said davis would be going no where after he came back from stockport. How long has he been back, Less than a month. Bring on Monday 5pm when everyone knews who is coming and leaving and the window close`s.

Your a pillock. Wood for trees pal. Lee Hughes is statistically the most offside player in the division and a player of his "great striking prowess" should be bagging the sitters he missed yet again today. Doesnt justify the clinical finisher tag. Absolute gash. As was every other player attacking wise. Dean Windass should go back to Hull and we should just blood the youth as were not leaving this division this season. Save your money tta thats what your good at.

Not you again FFS............ Feckin idiot. A few nights ago you were telling us Davies was the bast player ever coz he got 14 during the whole of last season (that was your only fact) - Fact.... like him or not Hughes is 10 times the striker Davies is and already has more goals this season. Also your comment re TTA......... you are a dick mate if they take their money you will be watching United in the pub with your mates. Go and annoy somebody else.