Tried their best!

If Shez truely believes they tried their best today, it may be time to reconsider where I spend my money next week. I love Oldham Athletic but I am not prepared to accept that that is the best that those players could perform. If Shez expects no better then I'm afraid he has to go. He lost my respect when he claimed the players were not listening to him - If you cannot get your players to listen to you then you are not a manager.

If Shez truely believes they tried their best today, it may be time to reconsider where I spend my money next week. I love Oldham Athletic but I am not prepared to accept that that is the best that those players could perform. If Shez expects no better then I'm afraid he has to go. He lost my respect when he claimed the players were not listening to him - If you cannot get your players to listen to you then you are not a manager.

those 2 statements are not the same.... can you spot the difference?

Edited by palmer1

"I love Oldham Athletic but"... but? That word should never really be added to the phrase "I love Oldham Athletic".

"I love Oldham Athletic but"... but? That word should never really be added to the phrase "I love Oldham Athletic".

as :censored: as they where today ,

that sums it all up.

post of the year.

its only january though :wink: