Parallel universe

Well City get rid of a multi million pound striker..... sign no one ...... Plenty of clubs have had a in active day .. all this cost us promotion malarky .. all the doom and gloom .. all the hype surrounding Hughes and Taylor .. who incidentally are both still Latics players ... All the Kilkenny rumours .... all done and dusted and we are still within a stones throw of promotion 3pts from 3rd place lost just 6 home and away . I dont have rose coloured glassed ... BUT I dont see reason to challenge the clubs structure without any confirmed fact that there is unrest. !!! i love being a tics fan

Well City get rid of a multi million pound striker..... sign no one ...... Plenty of clubs have had a in active day .. all this cost us promotion malarky .. all the doom and gloom .. all the hype surrounding Hughes and Taylor .. who incidentally are both still Latics players ... All the Kilkenny rumours .... all done and dusted and we are still within a stones throw of promotion 3pts from 3rd place lost just 6 home and away . I dont have rose coloured glassed ... BUT I dont see reason to challenge the clubs structure without any confirmed fact that there is unrest. !!! i love being a tics fan

Shut up you happy clapper! :wink:

How's it going mate?

you been licking batteries again??

One to many blue smarties ?