If only we had 11...

He had his moment on Sky when we beat Port Vale 2-1 and he came on as sub.

About time we all move on. Sing for players we have playing for us at the moment.

Like Windass who you have slated for weeks but no doubt are accolading now ?

Ernie is the spirit of the fans, the passion of what we want to achieve. How when sometimes we are not the best we can still win or come form behind all odds to get a result

Ernie 4 England

Like Windass who you have slated for weeks but no doubt are accolading now ?

Ernie is the spirit of the fans, the passion of what we want to achieve. How when sometimes we are not the best we can still win or come form behind all odds to get a result

Ernie 4 England

Find the posts in which I have been slating Windass then. Because I don't recall saying anything negative about him.

Edited by wardlelatic

Says somebody with a username that is about a previous pastry supplier!

Reverse merking! How ironic.

Yet I'm not the one claiming we should stop signing about past players, read the thread first, numbnuts.

If you understand the meaning of the word irony, I was using it in reference to "Ohh Johnny Eyre" stating we should only cheer players who play for us, and his username makes that ironic. So tell me, how exactly have I been "merked"? Do you think you're Rio Ferdinand or something? :lol:

Edited by Bring Back Pukka Pies

How's about singing for players who are actually out on the pitch for us?

Erm there was 90+ mins of singing for players who were on the pitch. The ernie singin was shortly after Fleming had been sent off. I would think that reminding the 10 players out there of Ernie and his never give up attitude would actually be extremely relevant. Ernie would have been proud yesterday.