Leicester V Oldham

For the first time in ages I'm able to comment on a game.

I thought that we were outstanding tonight. Every single one of those players deserves credit. We fought for the entire 90 minutes.

First half, I thought we shaded it. Second half, even though LCFC (with an extra man) dominated we still had a couple of chances to snatch it.

The sending off/penalty. It was a penalty but I thought that the red card was harsh. But it ensures Deano's legendary status at BP forever.

Why was Taylor booked?????? Two LCFC players went down looking for penalties and received no punishment. The Taylor incident actually looked like we should have had a penalty.

There are three very tired but happy (p*ssed) Latics fans in Thailand tonight.

And, we even got to see Diego _Sideburns and Mrs Sideburns on the pc.

:)

I thought that we were outstanding tonight. Every single one of those players deserves credit. We fought for the entire 90 minutes.

First half, I thought we shaded it. Second half, even though LCFC (with an extra man) dominated we still had a couple of chances to snatch it.

The sending off/penalty. It was a penalty but I thought that the red card was harsh. But it ensures Deano's legendary status at BP forever.

Why was Taylor booked?????? Two LCFC players went down looking for penalties and received no punishment. The Taylor incident actually looked like we should have had a penalty.

Sssh. Don't tell him otherwise we'd never hear the end of it- like his pub story from a certain Essex town

Good review there. Well summed up. However I think because of the fact it was a penalty, it was definitely a red card as the player was the last man. I think Greg also knew that as soon as he brought their player down and had no complaints towards the ref.