Kevin Maher

I've been saying for a while that Maher's performances will improve and his influence will grow as the season progresses. I was beginning to wonder, but hopefully this is a positive sign. If he can become the solid performer he was at Southend, and Allott can make the best of being allowed to push further forward then our midfield problems could be solved. And we'd still have Whitaker to come in if either of them dropped form.

Apologies if there is a thread already about his performance.

For me that that was his best game in an Oldham shirt... sadly marred by the penalty which his mistake led to.

The rest of the players were not bad either :wink:

I am far from his biggest fan, but he was outstanding yesterday. He didn't let the mistake get to him, either.

Seconded

Everyone was outstanding, like it has been said before if only Smalley had the intelligence to match his skills & pace he'd go very far.

Hughes - outstanding, ran his backside off.

The whole defence battled their backsides off and even though Golbourne wanders I was very impressed.

Midfield to a man ran themselves ragged

As for Big Perma Tan Windass - erect a statue.

Everyone was outstanding, like it has been said before if only Smalley had the intelligence to match his skills & pace he'd go very far.

Hughes - outstanding, ran his backside off.

The whole defence battled their backsides off and even though Golbourne wanders I was very impressed.

Midfield to a man ran themselves ragged

Many Hull fans want this up there way too :)

:grin: Dyed his hair for the cameras as well, the big tart.

I am far from his biggest fan, but he was outstanding yesterday. He didn't let the mistake get to him, either.
Thirded, now that i've calmed down after calling him every name under the sun after giving away the penalty, he held the ball up really well and didn't bottle it. Can see what people mean about playing Whitaker at home and Maher away.

:grin: Dyed his hair for the cameras as well, the big tart.

Thirded, now that i've calmed down after calling him every name under the sun after giving away the penalty, he held the ball up really well and didn't bottle it. Can see what people mean about playing Whitaker at home and Maher away.

And will that happen this Saturday? Also - will Lidds start in place of Taylor? :unsure: