Hazell despearate for Latics to be promoted

In tonight's rarely wrong Chron Reuben says it's the happiest he's been since he was a trainee at Aston Villa.

“It is a great club and I get on with everyone from the laundry girls and groundsman to managing director Simon Corney.”

“We have to play like we did at Leicester every week and perform at a more consistent level than we have been doing.

“The transfer window has shut and we have managed to keep all our key players so there is no reason why we shouldn’t be able to push for promotion.”

Hazell added that being offered a new long-term deal before his current deal expired - it wasn’t due to run out until June - has given him a big confidence boost.

Full article:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-live-the-dream

Cynical comment coming up.

Having signed a new contract with the stipulation that if we play in the Championship his salary doubles. I'd be desparate for a 100% pay-rise too.

Whilst there will be a bit of this in it, I genuinely think Rubes is a great player and pleased to see him sign.

In tonight's rarely wrong Chron Reuben says it's the happiest he's been since he was a trainee at Aston Villa.

“It is a great club and I get on with everyone from the laundry girls and groundsman to managing director Simon Corney.”

“We have to play like we did at Leicester every week and perform at a more consistent level than we have been doing.

“The transfer window has shut and we have managed to keep all our key players so there is no reason why we shouldn’t be able to push for promotion.”

Hazell added that being offered a new long-term deal before his current deal expired - it wasn’t due to run out until June - has given him a big confidence boost.

Full article:

http://www.oldham-chronicle.co.uk/news-fea...-live-the-dream

the fellla,s a star and we got him for nought,compiments gregan ,both well organised.