Peter Moores

Would agree this is a good appointment for Lancs. He was good enough for England two months ago, he'll be good for Lancs. If it wasn't for the overblown ego of a ex-pat Boer and an idiotic decision by some twits in suits who saw there money reducing he'd probably still be in the job. I can't see the personality clash issues which lost him the english job being a problem at Lancs since Lancs's biggest talent is someone who he gets on with (not that Freddie has much of an ego). Hopefully this will mean a good season for Lancs- but having said that it can't be worse than last year's.

Would agree this is a good appointment for Lancs. He was good enough for England two months ago, he'll be good for Lancs. If it wasn't for the overblown ego of a ex-pat Boer and an idiotic decision by some twits in suits who saw there money reducing he'd probably still be in the job. I can't see the personality clash issues which lost him the english job being a problem at Lancs since Lancs's biggest talent is someone who he gets on with (not that Freddie has much of an ego). Hopefully this will mean a good season for Lancs- but having said that it can't be worse than last year's.

I think it's a good move, as long as Watkinson keeps his beak out of it. Slightly less impressed with the signing of Prince though. Seems to be a short sighted move similar to those that have made the last few seasons so miserable. And I don't think his track record on English pitches is that great.

I think if we could get Murali for a year then I could coach us to the Championship!!

I think it's a good move, as long as Watkinson keeps his beak out of it. Slightly less impressed with the signing of Prince though. Seems to be a short sighted move similar to those that have made the last few seasons so miserable. And I don't think his track record on English pitches is that great.

I think if we could get Murali for a year then I could coach us to the Championship!!

Er didn't Prince average like 100 on the Saffer's last tour in our summer, now where was that- oh right England. Prince's record on English pitches wasn't great a few years ago but he hadn't been that often and was definately not the player he is now then. If he can do that well against the cream of English bowlers then some of the pie throwers of the county scene will stand him no problem. Good move that one for me- he's one of the world's best batsmen unlike some of the people we've had recently.