grammar quiz

Daboke

This is a fun quiz for all you people who have recently been talking about how and where to use the ''' symbol.

Whilst searching for international news regarding the pink kit I came across the following site:

Doesn't deserve advertisement

Now, the fun part is - how many errors can you spot?

Yes - I really am very very bored.

This is a fun quiz for all you people who have recently been talking about how and where to use the ''' symbol.

Whilst searching for international news regarding the pink kit I came across the following site:

It depends what you mean by errors. The syntax is a bit off in places, but it ain't supposed to be purple prose. I spotted a misplaced comma and a missing full stop, but not much else. Capital letters are bit all over the place too. Not much else wrong with it as far as I can tell.

"The Oldham town centre is known well in the UK due to its overwhelming scenery and beautiful structures many people are fond of this area and they always try to take that one opportunity to get to the town centre at any cost because of the large retail stores and its reputation as one of the best. So feel free to get us to chauffer you to see a brilliant town centre with our Pink hummer limo. The Oldham mill is also famous and has a great structure and the history of the mill goes back year and shows the heritage of Oldham. You could take our hummer limo hire or pink limo hire and you will be chauffeured in style in the great town.'

Was this written in another language and translated by babel fish?????