Mr Captain

For first time ever i sat in the corner suite, only cost a couple of quid extra. Anyway my point is that the 10 or so of us in our section thought that gregan was awful, his distribution was woeful and his constant rollickings could be heard up where we were sat. It is laughable that he was named man of match and he was almost embarrassed when he come up to recieve his award, he knew he hadnt deserved it. Dont get me wrong, gregan wasnt the only player to give a poor performance but imho he constantly delivers underpar performances and seems to be untouchable. There were a couple of Rovers fans in the suite and Gregan was a laughing stock at half time cos of his diatribes to others when he was the one making most of the vital mistakes. Our defence looked clueless. our midfield passed sideways and our "veteran" strikers played like they were ready for the retirement home. We hardly won any 1st balls, we were slow to latch onto any 2nd balls and that was in the first half when we should have been comfortable. The second half was for me as abject as the whole Hereford whooping we got, we were absolutely dreadful in every department. Shez has some serious work to do if we are to remain in the playoffs come next monday.

I know for an absolute FACT that this is a load of rubbish. You heard no such thing. End of. Not one of them was having a go at gregan.

ps. Your support is F***ing s***e. You don't support players, you constantly criticise and berate them for anything and everything. On a number of occasions you criticised players only to see what they tried come off. But you still carried on in the same vein.

The only player rovers fans berated was their own keeper for having a go at the ball boy, then they laughed at him when the ball boy hit him in the back with the ball.