Mr Captain

After the ball was looped over his head and then he was beaten by a man and then didnt close down the shot, after it took a deflection off Golbourne, he then bollocked Golbourne for it. He then got it lobbed over his head again and had to be saved from Jan Budtz header, he then bollocked Budtz for not catching it. Grow a spine and take responsibility as captain.

Every fan on here moans about people booing players and how there confidence will drop with it, but is it not worse when your captain, the leader on the pitch, does nothing but bollock everyone.

After the ball was looped over his head and then he was beaten by a man and then didnt close down the shot, after it took a deflection off Golbourne, he then bollocked Golbourne for it. He then got it lobbed over his head again and had to be saved from Jan Budtz header, he then bollocked Budtz for not catching it. Grow a spine and take responsibility as captain.

Every fan on here moans about people booing players and how there confidence will drop with it, but is it not worse when your captain, the leader on the pitch, does nothing but bollock everyone.

just 5 days to go and we see the fairies in pink. ooh la la

... but we could have won comfortably too Missed pen and sitter from Hughes and windass against the bar and.....

IF we had scored first, grown in confidence and won last night, the whole tone of the Forum would be different. It's a thin line between love and hate.

Consistency will define success or failure this season and you can guarantee Gregan will be consistent, whether you like what he does or not.

Are you on a waiting list for a brain transplant?

Sick of Gregan moaning at players for his own mistakes.

Some younger / new players need encouragement not a volley of abuse if they're within earshot of the big man.

I'm sick of Gregan having to moan at our dozy players. In the first half when our keeper was taking a dead ball kick Hazell for reasons best known to himself,positioned himself on the half way line when his man was 4 yards into our half. All it needed was a poor kick from the goalie and he was straight in on our goal. Fortunately Gregan bollocked him and Hazell ran back like a chastened schoolboy. Some of our players go into switch off mode and captains are there to sort them out. That's what captains do !

He shouted at Golbourne because he was the one who played everyone onside. The Defence heald their line and played the guy offside but Golbourne was ball watching and got caught too deep. Gregan was the best of a bad bunch and bar a mistake just before the first goal, did little wrong.

For first time ever i sat in the corner suite, only cost a couple of quid extra. Anyway my point is that the 10 or so of us in our section thought that gregan was awful, his distribution was woeful and his constant rollickings could be heard up where we were sat. It is laughable that he was named man of match and he was almost embarrassed when he come up to recieve his award, he knew he hadnt deserved it. Dont get me wrong, gregan wasnt the only player to give a poor performance but imho he constantly delivers underpar performances and seems to be untouchable. There were a couple of Rovers fans in the suite and Gregan was a laughing stock at half time cos of his diatribes to others when he was the one making most of the vital mistakes. Our defence looked clueless. our midfield passed sideways and our "veteran" strikers played like they were ready for the retirement home. We hardly won any 1st balls, we were slow to latch onto any 2nd balls and that was in the first half when we should have been comfortable. The second half was for me as abject as the whole Hereford whooping we got, we were absolutely dreadful in every department. Shez has some serious work to do if we are to remain in the playoffs come next monday.

For first time ever i sat in the corner suite, only cost a couple of quid extra. Anyway my point is that the 10 or so of us in our section thought that gregan was awful, his distribution was woeful and his constant rollickings could be heard up where we were sat. It is laughable that he was named man of match and he was almost embarrassed when he come up to recieve his award, he knew he hadnt deserved it. Dont get me wrong, gregan wasnt the only player to give a poor performance but imho he constantly delivers underpar performances and seems to be untouchable. There were a couple of Rovers fans in the suite and Gregan was a laughing stock at half time cos of his diatribes to others when he was the one making most of the vital mistakes. Our defence looked clueless. our midfield passed sideways and our "veteran" strikers played like they were ready for the retirement home. We hardly won any 1st balls, we were slow to latch onto any 2nd balls and that was in the first half when we should have been comfortable. The second half was for me as abject as the whole Hereford whooping we got, we were absolutely dreadful in every department. Shez has some serious work to do if we are to remain in the playoffs come next monday.

Gregan did ok, not his best performnace by a long shot, but better than most out there. I don't think people watch the same game as me.

It is laughable that he was named man of match .

No doubt it's laughable to you that the player currently leading the MOM vote on this board is er... Gregan. By a good 10%

Obviously that will change when you and your clueless mates vote.

It'd be very refreshing to see a few more on the pitch grow some nads and start shouting. I've never seen a side with so many 'nice' players..apart from Gregan and maybe Hughes who just looks like he couldnt give a toss at the mo, we have no one showing any 'grit and determination' Alan Hansen style.

We looked like a team full of fannies in the 2nd half last night - Pink might do one or two of 'em justice, if they repeat that level of performance again on Monday!

You are a pr1ck................ the beer in the corner suite was strong thats all I can think.

I've never heard such :censored:e in my life, what a t :censored: t.

I've never heard such :censored:e in my life, what a t :censored: t.

Homer, instead of tossing in abuse, try counter-argument.

So Aerorossi is not allowed to pass on his comments about the mighty Gregan on behalf of his 10 colleagues because he dares to criticize the mighty, the untouchable Gregan.

There are enough people on here who post constructive comments who actually and regularly see aspects of Gregan's game that are below standard. Maybe the likes of you and the rest of the Gregan apologists should open your eyes. Then again with your tongue up his rectum, all you can see is his fat a**e.

I shall await the usual comments: t**t, wa*ker and others!

So Aerorossi is not allowed to pass on his comments about the mighty Gregan on behalf of his 10 colleagues because he dares to criticize the mighty, the untouchable Gregan.

There are enough people on here who post constructive comments who actually and regularly see aspects of Gregan's game that are below standard. Maybe the likes of you and the rest of the Gregan apologists should open your eyes. Then again with your tongue up his rectum, all you can see is his fat a**e.

MotM Poll v Bristol Rovers

The opinion of many, enjoy and take your blinkers off.

Aerorossi is (as is anyone) allowed their opinion but if you are going to post it on a messageboard be prepared to be sometimes challenged on that opinion by people who don't agree with your views, it's what these messageboards are for (I think). :unsure:

Often I see aspects of Gregan's game that are below standard and I have commented on them when appropriate. On Tuesday I thought he played better than normal. He defended well, distributed the ball better, instead of hoofing it every time to an opposition player, and he was up in midfield trying to link with the forwards at times. In some games I can't vote for a MOM as they are all so bad, but he was clearly the best of a bad bunch the other night.

What is there to bring counter argument over though. gregan makes mistakes like any other player, but it is indesputable that he has been consistently one of our best playters over the past few weeks. What else can we say, that's just a fact.

What is there to bring counter argument over though. gregan makes mistakes like any other player, but it is indesputable that he has been consistently one of our best playters over the past few weeks. What else can we say, that's just a fact.

And the few weeks before he got dropped he was indesputably one of the worst, also a fact!!! What's your point?