Goals change games

Think some of the comments on here are a bit harsh--actually thought we played fairly well first half and could easily have gone in at half-time 2-0 up (albeit a slightly fortunate penalty) and if so I think we would have gone on to play with confidence and belief and win the game comfortably.However,when Rovers scored heads seemed to drop and confidence and belief deserted Latics--goals change games!

Think some of the comments on here are a bit harsh--actually thought we played fairly well first half and could easily have gone in at half-time 2-0 up (albeit a slightly fortunate penalty) and if so I think we would have gone on to play with confidence and belief and win the game comfortably.However,when Rovers scored heads seemed to drop and confidence and belief deserted Latics--goals change games!

So who instills that belief after we go a goal down?

Clearly not JS who just stands there with his chin another six inches closer to the ground.

Motivation is too long a word for him.

So who instills that belief after we go a goal down?

Clearly not JS who just stands there with his chin another six inches closer to the ground.

Motivation is too long a word for him.

The more I look at Shez's touchline manner the more his passiveness reminds me of another manager who didn't have a clue tactically - Sharpy!