Zidane

Did anyone else watch the Zidane program on BBC4 last night? 17 cameras followed him for a game a few seasons ago against Villareal.

It was quite fascinating to watch it but I couldn't help thinking that if he had been at Latics there would have been people on here slagging him off for not putting the effort in, running around..etc..etc..

Did anyone else watch the Zidane program on BBC4 last night? 17 cameras followed him for a game a few seasons ago against Villareal.

It was quite fascinating to watch it but I couldn't help thinking that if he had been at Latics there would have been people on here slagging him off for not putting the effort in, running around..etc..etc..

Was it this thing?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478337/

If so, I've had it on DVD for quite a while, but not got round to watching it. Will have to get it watched one day, supposed to be pretty good.

The guy was a genius on the pitch. IMHO, the best and most complete player ever.