Will Smalley be the key on Monday night?

I guess everyone will have to play well if we are to beat Leeds on Monday night.....

But who do you think will be the key player?

Leeds are definately gonna double up on Taylor, so we are going to have to rely heavily on smalley playing well....

I think smalleys performance on Monday night could be the difference in us drawing and winning...

Thoughts?

It depends I would hope leeds will come with the intention to win if that is the case it will suit our game down to a tea giving our attacking players more space to play their games. For me Smalley has been our best player since the start of the year.

Smalley has been very influential at times this season....

I remember when there was speculation linking him with a move to sheff united last year... a lot of the fans seemed happy to let him go for what would be illegidgy £200,000. If there was any truth in the rumour (which there probably was not), it would have been a good bit of business, but smalley is the kind of player we want to keep hold of if we are to have any ambition and get anywhere... and im glad we didnt let him go!!!!

Come on dean! Tear Leeds apart tomorrow, and show them how good you can be!

Keep the Faith!