Windass: We've broke promises!?

All this Dean Windass stuff has made me think.. or remember;

Chron

Dean:I promise goals

Dean:I was promised appearances and promises have been broken

Why doesn't he think about what he's saying before he can even start accusing Shez?

He seems to think he's a 21 year old, lightning bolt. He's a 39 year old goal hanger. :huh:

All this Dean Windass stuff has made me think.. or remember;

Why doesn't he think about what he's saying before he can even start accusing Shez?

He seems to think he's a 21 year old, lightning bolt. He's a 39 year old goal hanger. :huh:

If all this fires him up to bang in a few then i don't care about what he said. Or even for him to run a bit would be nice!

"i promise to do my best,to dib dib dib and dob dob dob"

Thats all I can give my best,,,,,

well im sorry dean but Wolfy could match your best

Disclaimer * if he comes on and scores the winner tomorrow then I take it all back................

To be fair he has been a bit unlucky, hitting the post and bar on a few occasions.

As for finishing matches, i think it would take a lot for someone of his age (bearing in mind his lack of games) to be playing 90 mins.

He is a good option to have and id rather have him than send him back to Hull.

He is a good option to have and id rather have him than send him back to Hull.

I would agree, however in light of 'blog-gate' coupled with what he is probably costing us (it must be a decent whack if we beat 3 Championship clubs to his signiture) I would be inclined to ditch him.

The money could be better spent on a replacement for Whittaker or even a centre half. Rubes is about to be suspended, has lost form and Hines is garbage. Remember how awesome 32 year old Gregan was when he first came in? I'd love a bit more of that.....