Let me be the first

To say that Sheridan picked the wrong player to replace Taylor.

Why no Golbourne at Left Back and Jones on Left Wing? Why not give Lee a start instead of pointer?

Why can't we play at BP?

Why was Windass even on the bench?

Why did we have NO shots at all in the first half?

Why did we concede after only 2 minutes?

Why will we still be in Lague One next season?

Very disappointed. :disappointed:

exactly - see my post in the taylor out thread

i am so ANGRY with shez, hes got the players there and just doesnt f*****g use them!!!!

team should have been:

fleming

eardley

hazell

gregan

golbourne

smalley

maher

allott

jones

hughes

kabba

subs: budzt, stam, lee, ferreira, alessandra.

LOOK SHEZ - PACE!!!

CLUELESS T****R!!

SHEZ WELL AND TRULY OUT

Edited by shefflatic

exactly - see my post in the taylor out thread

i am so ANGRY with shez, hes got the players there and just doesnt f*****g use them!!!!

team should have been:

fleming

eardley

hazell

gregan

golbourne

smalley

maher

allott

jones

hughes

kabba

subs: budzt, stam, lee, ferreira, alessandra.

LOOK SHEZ - PACE!!!

CLUELESS T****R!!

SHEZ WELL AND TRULY OUT

well said cant believe that he played lidds from the start when there are better n faster players in the squad,n why the HELL was windyass on the bench he should'nt of even been allowed through the doors of bp let alone on the bench,clueless. :sign0003:

well said cant believe that he played lidds from the start when there are better n faster players in the squad,n why the HELL was windyass on the bench he should'nt of even been allowed through the doors of bp let alone on the bench,clueless. :sign0003:

In all fairness Lidds was our best player today!

In all fairness Lidds was our best player today!

I wouldn't say that. He did deliver a few very good balls in, but the problem is that he doesn't tackle, doesn't jump and can't run.

He delivers a perfect ball when he's got time and space... but forget chasing it down the wing, forget closing the full back down, forget winning a throw in by heading it. Makes him a very easy player to keep out of the game - full back can just stay 5-10 yds off him when we've got the ball. When the oppo has the ball they can ignore his presence completely

I wouldn't say that. He did deliver a few very good balls in, but the problem is that he doesn't tackle, doesn't jump and can't run.

He delivers a perfect ball when he's got time and space... but forget chasing it down the wing, forget closing the full back down, forget winning a throw in by heading it. Makes him a very easy player to keep out of the game - full back can just stay 5-10 yds off him when we've got the ball. When the oppo has the ball they can ignore his presence completely

Despite Liddells obvious limitations he did do pretty well today. MOTM bar Greegs which as I said on another thread is probably where our problem lies.

Credit where credit is due but no doubt Lidds will get some stick on here now when it, again, isn't due. After all, Smalley put zero good balls in, and he sometimes jumps and can run ******* fast as well!