Alessandra?!

I've come to the conclusion that Allessandra slept with Shez's wife, wtf does he need to do to get a chance in this team? Every game he comes on and brightens us up, we look like we have more structure and the ball starts to stick up front, how is it that Shez can't see this. It's not that he doesn't use him, it's just it seems he goes out of his way to keep him off the pitch, when it seems clear he would be of great benefit to the team as a whole. We bring in has been strikers on loan time after time when we have a perfect partner for Hughes on the bench every single game. Use him for :censored:s sake, and i'm not talking about the last 5 mins which seems to be all he ever gets, give him a run in the team. Has he even started a game since his HAT TRICK against Scunthorpe? It's a baffling situation to say the least.

As for the rest of them, spineless I agree, but better than the Bristol Rovers performance. The annoying thing is we put it in for the first and last 5 mins of the second half, that was it. When we got some quality possession in the half, they couldn't handle it. So what do we do for 90% of the game, repeatedly give it to our full backs ona bobbly pitch with no movement from anyone ahead of them. I felt for Eardley and Jones today, distribution wasn't the best, but what did they have to aim for? Absolutely shocking in terms of movement all overt the pitch from them today, you just get the feeling too many of them don't want it. Eardley again was picked out as the scape goat. The guy who sists in th centre of the 'I' block who booed the team out onto the field after half time, you know absolutely f*** all about football and are a loud mouth p****. You boo someone for miscuing when there is a clear bobble, or when they send it down the line under pressure with no options. What the f*** do you expect, you clown!

Lastly, Andy Liddell, i'm not sure what the situation is to be honest. I think the effort is there but he is clearly long past his best. Shez is throwing him to the wolves really by putting him out there, he just can't do it anymore. I really don't understand what Shez is thinking sometimes. Again, substitutions, disgraceful. Windass on instead of Allessandra so we have no pace whatsoever and a strike pairing that has hardly yieleded any goals together. Whittaker on for Allott when we needed to get some pace on down the wings. There were so many options to change things around and get either Smalley back on the right and push Jones forward, or get a right back on for Liddell and push Eardley forward. Think about your substituions for f*** sake and the impact they will have, don't just throw people on because they are a big name, or because someone isn't having a good game. That's not how you make tactical changes, look at what is needed to inject some life into the game and get the best out of the players. Allott wasn't at his best, but what was taking him off ever going to achieve, just pointless, meaningless substitutions every week. Get a grip and do your job properly!

totally agree with you, lewis should start. but your not allowed to slag off Sheridan on this board, I'm painting a wall next week, £20 to come and watch it dry, a must see for all you Sheridan fans.

No, think it's the other way round mate, looking at the response to my thread!

'WTF, we lost you prick, how can you defend the manager that's not had us out of the top 7 all season?!'

Lastly, Andy Liddell, i'm not sure what the situation is to be honest. I think the effort is there but he is clearly long past his best. Shez is throwing him to the wolves really by putting him out there, he just can't do it anymore. I really don't understand what Shez is thinking sometimes. Again, substitutions, disgraceful. Windass on instead of Allessandra so we have no pace whatsoever and a strike pairing that has hardly yieleded any goals together. Whittaker on for Allott when we needed to get some pace on down the wings. There were so many options to change things around and get either Smalley back on the right and push Jones forward, or get a right back on for Liddell and push Eardley forward. Think about your substituions for f*** sake and the impact they will have, don't just throw people on because they are a big name, or because someone isn't having a good game. That's not how you make tactical changes, look at what is needed to inject some life into the game and get the best out of the players. Allott wasn't at his best, but what was taking him off ever going to achieve, just pointless, meaningless substitutions every week. Get a grip and do your job properly!

2nd best player out there today, next to Greegs.

No, think it's the other way round mate, looking at the response to my thread!

'WTF, we lost you prick, how can you defend the manager that's not had us out of the top 7 all season?!'

2nd best player out there today, next to Greegs.

I actually have to agree sadly. Put in plenty of effort, put tackles in did ok on the ball. He's not a player that's goign to get us promotion though and his lack of mobility makes quick counter attacks almost impossible.

How come when you put your point on view on this board you just get called a prick or something like that??? Everyone should be allowed their say, everyones different, no need to call people a "prick" for giving their opinion.

• 6 years later...