That was Bad!

Hi all i never post on here just always read, been a supporter for approx 27 years through thick and thin, i am (was??) a shez supporter but today was really really bad surely no one can defend that?? what went on during the week?? did it have an effect?? Paul lambert was encouging his team for 90 mins shez you never took your hands out of your pockets!! john some times you MUST take a gamble please dont always replace an attacker for an attacker and a midfielder for a midfielder change it!!!like you all oldham through and through but tonight im down 7/8th here we come!!

Hi all i never post on here just always read, been a supporter for approx 27 years through thick and thin, i am (was??) a shez supporter but today was really really bad surely no one can defend that??

Probably not, and I think if anybody was to put that to Mr.Sheridan he wouldn't defend it either. But for the ridiculous calls questioning his position as manager, it's just baffles me - there are no alternatives, it would not have a positive impact...