Not actually that bad ..

Well just looked at the table and we only have 1 worry (on paper). All we need is Leeds to lose.

So you know. Let Saturday play it's part, THEN you can complain. :grin:

Have you seen who leeds have got in the next two fixtures yeovil on tuesday at home and swindon at home on sat all i can see is six points I fear our season is over already. Given the performances i have seen in the last few weeks (months) not been good enough for a while now.

Have you seen who leeds have got in the next two fixtures yeovil on tuesday at home and swindon at home on sat all i can see is six points I fear our season is over already. Given the performances i have seen in the last few weeks (months) not been good enough for a while now.

Unless Leeds are as bad as us when playing "lower table" teams... They (like us) were supposed to be shocking at Hereford...

I know I'm clutching at straws here but you never know in football...

Cause Leeds are the most consistent side in the division, Yeovil don't have a good track record against 'better' teams, and Swindon don't have possibly the best striker in the lower leagues now, do they?! :wink:

Edited by JoeLatics

Cause Leeds are the most consistent side in the division, Yeovil don't have a good track record against 'better' teams, and Swindon don't have possibly the best striker in the lower leagues now, do they?! :wink:

Fancy a wager against them getting more than the pathetic and sole point we got against these two?

Thought not.

E4e

JSOUT