In these difficult times

As much as I admire your faith and hope it comes true, the events of the last few weeks have highlighted some serious problems for me which I hadn’t seen before.

The biggest one being a lack of discipline, or a lack of being able to enforce it.

Any manager worth his salt no matter what industry has to be able to command respect by asserting his authority and enforcing discipline when required.

In our interests if a manager cannot enforce discipline off the field is it any wonder then that instructions are not being carried out on the pitch.

I have been one of Shezs biggest supporters but I think he needs to get tough with one or two regardless of who they are.

At the end of the day they are paid to do a job and some are clearly not doing it all the time at the moment.

I would hate us too lose any of the players involved, but no player is bigger than the club no matter who he is.

I really feel for TTA at the moment they have put so much in this season and their efforts with Link Pink have been undermined by this latest episode they must be fuming.

Interestingly Saturday’s dire performance was not watched by Simon Blitz who had returned to the US, but he had watched the two previous games.

I was a manager for twenty years in a different sector and I can tell you if I was in this position today I would in fear of my job, it all comes down to who is responsible and probably more importantly who is accountable. I think we could well be in for a shock when the findings are announced later this week.

I suppose a lot will depend on the TTA thinking it has already been said that they are unhappy about players days off, but to balance that whay are Shezz and Tommy Wright in Hungary this week when we have such an important fixture on Saturday, I know this link up could be beneficial but if young players are involved couldnt Dux and TP have gone.

If Shezz is still manager after this episode is concluded, anything less than promotion at the end of the season will probably see us looking for a new manager for next season.